• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Member here...... I am 15 miles SE of Sacramento in N. CA.

Began shooting with a Benjamin Franklin Pump BB rifle in 1960, transitioned to a powder-burner in 1964 with a Win Model 62A. From time-to-time I shoot a Benjamin Pump .22 Cal Rifle I purchased some years ago, amazing power. I shoot and reload many centerfire calibers from .17 Rem to 45-70 Govt. But, still very much enjoy Air Rifle shooting and hunting. Some months ago I was exposed to the PCP type of Air Rifle. I was very much impressed with the power and soft-report they produced. So... I began my normal research into what I believed was a good starting system for me and after wearing myself out with all manner of Data...I purchased a Benjamin PCP System in .25 cal and an 18 Q-Ft Charging-Tank.

I look forward to meeting people who shoot PCP Rifles and maybe learn a thing tor two.

Don

@SPARATORE Welcome to the forums. You seem familiar as if you’ve been here before. I had to look up a “Benjamin Franklin” airgun. You’re the second person I’ve seen mention one here lately and I’m not used to seeing them referred to as such. I guess that’s what Benjamin Airguns were called decades ago. Anyhow welcome aboard again.

Welcome to the party sparatore.

A lot of Danish flavor in your choosen NIC

SPAR is a chain of grocery stores here, and Tone is a extremely rare name used in Denmark, but about 15.000 Norwegians have that name, it is actually a girl name derived from the name Thor, which in these Marvel days need no introduction.
I use the Nic Sparatore... because in Italian it means Shooter.

Don

New Member here...... I am 15 miles SE of Sacramento in N. CA.

Began shooting with a Benjamin Franklin Pump BB rifle in 1960, transitioned to a powder-burner in 1964 with a Win Model 62A. From time-to-time I shoot a Benjamin Pump .22 Cal Rifle I purchased some years ago, amazing power. I shoot and reload many centerfire calibers from .17 Rem to 45-70 Govt. But, still very much enjoy Air Rifle shooting and hunting. Some months ago I was exposed to the PCP type of Air Rifle. I was very much impressed with the power and soft-report they produced. So... I began my normal research into what I believed was a good starting system for me and after wearing myself out with all manner of Data...I purchased a Benjamin PCP System in .25 cal and an 18 Q-Ft Charging-Tank.

I look forward to meeting people who shoot PCP Rifles and maybe learn a thing tor two.

Don
Hey Brother! Welcome to the family. Hope to see your post more often.