• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hello. I got addicted to airguns a few years ago and finally decided to join a forum. I've found lots of useful information here and there seems to be a lot of active members so this seemed like a good place.
I'm in the north bay area and now that I've started accumulating airguns I'm starting to look for places to shoot, there isn't many unfortunately.
Just wanted to say hey.

Hello. I got addicted to airguns a few years ago and finally decided to join a forum. I've found lots of useful information here and there seems to be a lot of active members so this seemed like a good place.
I'm in the north bay area and now that I've started accumulating airguns I'm starting to look for places to shoot, there isn't many unfortunately.
Just wanted to say hey.
Oh, you're the one I saw passing me down the Rabbit Hole® Welcome

• Haha
Reactions: MysticalDragon
Just wanted to say hey.
Before I joined AGN, I was doing a lot of google searching with aigun questions, and many of the searches landed on AGN, subject matter.
Now that your here you can have it both ways. You can learn and pass on what you've learned.
Welcome to AGN!

Just wanted to say hey.
Welcome to het best AGN ! I think Motorhead would know where to shoot in your area