Didn't realize RAW was in Tennessee. Will give them a call to see if they allow visitors.

Regarding shooting in winter, I'm cold averse...lol Around the 1st of Nov I huddle up and go into hibernation and don't come out until the sun is warm again...lol
You sound like an ohioan with the cold lol. I wear shorts down to freezing and love it in the 50 degree range. It gets above 70 and I'm hiding in the AC or on the water. I was in the sparta area in March and LOVED it. I really want to get down there as I miss having scenery. I just need to find a job there. I'm looking in the sparta/crossville/cookville area or east to south. I need the seclusion and nature.

Back on topic, I too got bit by the bug. I went to watch an HFT match and ended up participating. I loved it. I have a Daystate hunstman revere safari and a BRK ghost arriving monday. I'm lucky as Ohio has alot of airgun shooting (about the only good thing to come from being in ohio lol) If youve not seen a match I encourage it. Maybe even get a couple field targets to setup as they are alot of fun. Then you and your buddy can really go for bragging rights.