• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New member old shooter

Hello all.
New member here from Bakersfield California, my favorite air rifle of all time is the daisy Red Ryder I usually keep one in my shop to give to kids with parental approval, after trying out PCP rifles, I've gone back to my Beeman R9 springer for varmints.
I am also a long-range benchrest shooter and Custom Gunsmith building Target and hunting rifles.
I typically shoot ground squirrels once a week out on Ranch lands in the foothills east of Bakersfield using centerfire, rimfire and my Beeman.
Ya'll have good evening.
T L Johnson

Hello all.
New member here from Bakersfield California, my favorite air rifle of all time is the daisy Red Ryder I usually keep one in my shop to give to kids with parental approval, after trying out PCP rifles, I've gone back to my Beeman R9 springer for varmints.
I am also a long-range benchrest shooter and Custom Gunsmith building Target and hunting rifles.
I typically shoot ground squirrels once a week out on Ranch lands in the foothills east of Bakersfield using centerfire, rimfire and my Beeman.
Ya'll have good evening.
T L Johnson
welcome

Hello all.
Ya'll have good evening.
T L Johnson
Welcome! I'm also a Gunsmith, now retired. Are you self taught or did you go to school? I graduated from C.S.T. back in the late 80's. I'm a fan of the Red Ryder as well. Recently picked up the adult sized version and set it up with a 4x RWS compact. Fun shooter.

red1.JPG