• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New member - Odessa, Florida.

Hello, I started my Airgun journey a few months ago. I will have to say that I'm totally hooked. I started out with a Daisy 880 just a few months ago and now my collection has grown and I don't think it's going to stop growing. From what I have seen in this forum I'm glad there is a good community behind airguns. Looking forward to enjoying the hobby.
First, I would like to say welcome but, I'm afraid that I'd be accused of firing up your addiction. Beware of the Rabbit Hole® it has cause the ruin of many a, soon to be, poor boy.

Reactions: shrekman2017
Hey. New shooter/member from Tampa (Oldsmar actually). just got new fx crown ii with 9L tank and can't find a place to fill it. One scuba shop in Dunedin said they would fill to 4000. Any thoughts? Haven't even shot my gun yet. driving me NUTS. Oh yea - hello to all Florida people.
Hello, I’m not too familiar with any of the dive shops around. I am just a humble hand pumper. My issue when it comes to using tanks is I dislike the thought of having to drive all the way to the dive shop for a refill. Hopefully you find a shop that works best for you.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1