• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Member - New Rifle… Jumped back in with both feet.

Hello Gents’ and Ladies if you’re in here as well. I made a big DIVE back into premium airgunning today with the purchase of a ew FX Crown Mk II, .22, 600mm, Arctic Wolf with an Athelon 6-24x50. Oh my God they have become proud of these top level guns. My last air rifle was a Daystate X2 PCP about 16 years ago and long ago sold.
Have been / still am an enthusiastic powder-burner and reloader of many cartridges for both plinking and Hi Pwr precision paper shooting. Don’t have any plans to hunt.
I have to say, though, that the Incredible level of Precision, Accuracy, Shot Counts, Variety of projectiles to pick from and ability to Tune on a specific rifle to experiment and maximize the results is Really intriguing for a shooting “Geek” like me.
I have everything coming in my direction now except the portable Air supply.

I am Excited as Hell and will look forward to interacting with this Great Community of enthusiasts you have got Here on Air Gun Nation

I’ve already pretty much set the budget by what I spent today plus another $550-$600 for Air bottle tomorrow. The collection today covers gun, scope, mod. and enough ammo to keep me entertained for a number of range trips.

Yes, it’s only money…but a good bit of it. I really hope I wrap myself back into this and enjoy as much as the powder guns. Come to think, I’ve never dropped this on a hi powered rifle before that could consistently hit plates at many hundreds of yards distance.

i am likening this to the the Ferrari Testa Rosa that I always lusted for, just smaller and portable.

WorriedMan, great to hear you dodged that bullet in the storm. Those poor folks in Ft. Meyers / Sanibel are so screwed. It will take Years to wipe away all the grief & evidence. I had a house get Dis-Assembled from around me 30 years ago down is very south Miami by Hurricane Andrew and it was the most Incredible display of Raw, Natural POWER I could ever think to imagine. Only once thank you…

My heart just breaks for them in this recent hit.

Hello Gents’ and Ladies if you’re in here as well. I made a big DIVE back into premium airgunning today with the purchase of a ew FX Crown Mk II, .22, 600mm, Arctic Wolf with an Athelon 6-24x50. Oh my God they have become proud of these top level guns. My last air rifle was a Daystate X2 PCP about 16 years ago and long ago sold.
Have been / still am an enthusiastic powder-burner and reloader of many cartridges for both plinking and Hi Pwr precision paper shooting. Don’t have any plans to hunt.
I have to say, though, that the Incredible level of Precision, Accuracy, Shot Counts, Variety of projectiles to pick from and ability to Tune on a specific rifle to experiment and maximize the results is Really intriguing for a shooting “Geek” like me.
I have everything coming in my direction now except the portable Air supply.

I am Excited as Hell and will look forward to interacting with this Great Community of enthusiasts you have got Here on Air Gun Nation
Welcome Aboard!! congrats on the Crown :)

-SoulSniper