• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New member introduction

Hello all,

I'm new here but not really new to air guns. Have had several in the past, but never a really nice one. Been without one for several years now. Borrowed a Benjamin. Trail in .177 from my dad to eliminate a squirrel problem. Needless to say I have the bug again. I am now 63 years old and retired so I have time to do some shooting. I replaced the scope and installed a better trigger on the Benjamin. It shoots much better but I wanted my own. I have ordered an Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 with walnut stock along with a Sportsmatch one piece mount and for starters the Alpha 6 scope. Sure hope the rifle arrives soon. Now I have the desire for a PCP rifle as well. I had forgotten how addictive these things are.

Thanks for all the information available here

Gary

Welcome! I am not sure how much punishment the A6 scope can take from a magnum/gas ram springer but they do carry a Lifetime Warranty though from a customer satisfaction based company.

If it doesn't hold well on your magnum rifle then the Diana bullseye mount would probably be a safer option for the replacement (God forbid!) scope.

OOPS! read you putting it on a Prosport but still...

Welcome back into the addictive sickness of airguns. PCP's are the way to the dark side for sure. Talk about a money pit they can be that if you allow it. Still lots of fun and great people here on the forum for to help you spend your money. ;^)

They are all a money pit. PCP, Springer's or whatever. I need another safe!