• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Member in South Florida

Hello all, my name is Gabe. Been shooting Airguns for 22+ years now. I am in the Broward county area. Never got into the forums but I'm going to give it a try ;) My most recent airgun purchase was a .357 bulldog that I have slightly modded. I am always looking for buddies to plink and shoot with so if you are in the area or are within a few hour drive I would love to get together. I have PCP's, Springers, Gas Piston and Co2 airguns. I seem to have fun at home or the local shooting range but I would like to start meeting and talking to other airgunnners if possible. This community seems like a bunch of great wholesome people that just love airguns and I love that. It is nice to meet you all and I hope to help grow this community.

I am in Broward County so I use the Local range for my big bore rifle and firearm shooting. I shoot 10-15yd in my backyard with .25 cal airguns and below. I am always down to shoot over to Ft Myers on a sunday if you want to see how far we can get the big bore rifles out to. I can bring some steel and other targets if you want to do some plinking.

Ordered more Noslers, I found some for as low as $14 just by browsing on google for half an hour and a wholesale site had them. I stocked up at pyramid air as well to take advantage of their buy 3 get one free deal. I really hope someone from AeroMagnum gives me a shout because I want those Devastator HP .357, they are supposed to be super accurate.

Hello all, my name is Gabe. Been shooting Airguns for 22+ years now. I am in the Broward county area. Never got into the forums but I'm going to give it a try ;) My most recent airgun purchase was a .357 bulldog that I have slightly modded. I am always looking for buddies to plink and shoot with so if you are in the area or are within a few hour drive I would love to get together. I have PCP's, Springers, Gas Piston and Co2 airguns. I seem to have fun at home or the local shooting range but I would like to start meeting and talking to other airgunnners if possible. This community seems like a bunch of great wholesome people that just love airguns and I love that. It is nice to meet you all and I hope to help grow this community.
Gabe, Live in Broward, where would get my PCP tank refilled here in Deerfield?

How do I get involved in the Broward crew?

How do I get involved in the Broward crew? Iam in Deerfield Beach?