New Member Here

Greetings from the Texas South Plains. I have spent the last three weeks in a really deep rabbit hole and can't get out.
It started simply enough. I got a .25 MRod several years ago not long after they came out. I have three Schmidt & Bender scopes from my PRS days. I now shoot F-class exclusively. Anyway, I was never able to figure out a way to adapt the 34MM scope tube to the dovetail scope mounts on the MRod. Ok, I say, look into something else.
I had no idea how much the PCPs have changed, especially all the adjustability. I didn't know tuning was a thing. Was completely unaware that slugs existed.
Anyway, I have a Ghost coming tomorrow and a microphone for my Labradar to get started. I will use it for backyard pesting and then will take it to my private range and shoot at paper in between F-Class strings.
I'm sure I'll be posting questions if the search function doesn't help.
Thanks much.

P.S. - Sorry to the member who listed a nice .22 Ghost for sale. I was too impatient to make 10 quality posts!

Welcome aboard !
You might find this thread useful:
https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/scope-rings-34mm-scope-tube-to-11mm-dove-tail.1305990/
These scope rings might solve your 34mm to dovetail issue, as I just went through that myself!
And they are adjustable, which might be great for a F-class shooter with Schmidt & Bender scopes like yourself!

Reactions: maxtrouble
Welcome aboard !
You might find this thread useful:
https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/scope-rings-34mm-scope-tube-to-11mm-dove-tail.1305990/
These scope rings might solve your 34mm to dovetail issue, as I just went through that myself!
And they are adjustable, which might be great for a F-class shooter with Schmidt & Bender scopes like yourself!
Just saw these. Searched high and low before and never turned anthing up.
Oh well, I need the Ghost!

• Haha
Reactions: Airgun Al
Greetings from the Texas South Plains. I have spent the last three weeks in a really deep rabbit hole and can't get out.
It started simply enough. I got a .25 MRod several years ago not long after they came out. I have three Schmidt & Bender scopes from my PRS days. I now shoot F-class exclusively. Anyway, I was never able to figure out a way to adapt the 34MM scope tube to the dovetail scope mounts on the MRod. Ok, I say, look into something else.
I had no idea how much the PCPs have changed, especially all the adjustability. I didn't know tuning was a thing. Was completely unaware that slugs existed.
Anyway, I have a Ghost coming tomorrow and a microphone for my Labradar to get started. I will use it for backyard pesting and then will take it to my private range and shoot at paper in between F-Class strings.
Thanks much.

P.S. - Sorry to the member who listed a nice .22 Ghost for sale. I was too impatient to make 10 quality posts!
Welcome

Thanks much.

I have 34 mm dovetail sport match rings

Thanks much.

Welcome, you can't get out of the Rabbit Hole® they way you think you can, you have to go deeper, then at some point you come to the realization that the stuff you are chasing isn't really necessary for true contentment, THEN the secret door opens and ....boom it's really beautiful.

Reactions: Airgun Al