• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New member from NY

Thanks for the welcome. I do have a backyard but my break barrels are loud lol. Last thing I want to do is get in trouble here in nassau county. This county is crap. Even when I go fresh water fishing, people look at me like I have two heads. There like....OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!. I get asked 100 questions. Nobody can mind their business. I was called the devil once when I was fishing. Lady told me I was the devil and cruel to animals. I need to move out of NY.
Welcome to AGN. I'm from Nassau County too. I left there for good when I went into the military and I'm now retired in another state. From what you described the place has not changed.

For a place to shoot have you checked to see if their is any public hunting land in your area?

Reactions: Bandito
Good day all. New to the forum. so I got hooked on air powered rifles when I was very young. I would shoot my dads diana that he bought back in the 80s when he was in Italy. whenever I would go visit, my cousin and I would grab the diana in .177 and just have a blast. Got hooked since. I forgot which model it was. Now I own my own diana, few gamos. All break barrel. I want to get my first PCP air rifle. Still deciding which one I want to get.

any people from long island? was wondering where you guys go to shoot? I heard brookhaven has an air rifle range. Never been there before.
Welcome.. I'm on long island too.. Suffolk.. I just shoot in my back yard.. never went to a range.. just shot 2 Hosps right before i wrote this.. 😁😁

shh-secret.gif