• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Member from NC

Hello new member from NC. Have 4 kids, ages 15, 13, 10, 6, and finally kids are at age (I think) to start learning the fundamentals of things that go bang. I know its not the real thing but I personally believe it's the best start. I myself grew up in California with bb and 22 rifles at a very young age. I haven't owned a air gun in years so just getting back into things. 

Glad to have you with us. Most of us were powder burners before turning into airgun addicts. Modern airguns can really offer a lot of fun, enjoyment and challenge to someone who enjoys this kind of hobby without some of the problems inherent with rim fire and centerfire rifles and handguns. Hope you have a great time interacting with the other forum members … if you have questions, simply ask … someone will have an answer or refer you to someone that does.

Love, Live & Laugh

It's a short pony ride

Shalom

John

Welcome fellow Tar Heel!

If you would ever like to try Field Target or see what it's all about let me know!

We have a strong club here in NC- Tar Heel Airgun Cub THAGC.com
And in 2020 we will have opportunities to shoot field target virtually every Saturday at ranges across NC.
Burlington
Lexington
Moorseville

Pleasant Hill

Hope to see you around!