New Member from Louisiana

Welcome to AGN. This is a very active airgun community. Which type of airgun(s) have you stumbled across?

Thanks man, my first PCP I purchased about 2 months ago.

Hatsan Blitz .30

I have several Co2 guns and some pump but this is my first pcp and not my last. I had to get it for the full auto haha... now I have my eye on ether the FX Impact M3, FX Maverick Sniper, or the Daystate Delta Wolf...

cvDJkc.jpg
[/url][/img]

cvDkMz.jpg
[/url][/img]

I can relate to the powder burner history. Didn’t get my first PCP until late last year. 

Looks like you’ve got a nice place to shoot.

Yeah I have 40 acres way out in the country to play on, it’s pretty nice. 
So far I only cleared out 50 yards for my range but soon to clear out to 100+ yards. 

Heck, the PCP hobby is just expensive and powder burners lm finding out lol... 

Only the buy in. Where could you take a PB out and shoot 300÷ rds for < $20. Or shoot 20,000 rds through a barrel and not have to replace it?

There's a buy in, yet your speaking of the next gun. The ones you mention range from 1800 - 3500.

After 8 guns, 2 compressors, 10 scopes, 10+ air bottles, targets , 10 of thousands of pellets, a room full of tools and fix'em parts, I tend to agree with you about the costs, I'd quit but I'm addicted!😥

Hello, I live over in E. Texas, but grew up across the river in W. Monroe, went to Pharmacy School in Monroe, the joined the USAF back in '68 to avoid the draft and stayed ten years active. My sister and I still keep up our parents house in W. Monroe, as a meeting place and a weekend getaway. Usually when I am over there I take my power burners to the Ouachita Parish range and spend some time. That's one of the nicest ranges I have used and the folks running it are top notch.