New member, first post.

Okay , so I was about to pull the trigger but then I got to thinking after all the accessories I added to my cart I'm looking at 

basket

FX
FX WILDCAT MKII COMPACT

Warcat Edition

$1,649.99

DonnyFL
DONNYFL FX WILDCAT MAGAZINE HOLDER

X4

$100.00

SideShot ScopeCam
SIDE SHOT PHONE MOUNT

1 In.

$199.99

FX
WILDCAT MAGAZINE

$35.99

X3

$107.97

Total:$2,057.95

So if I'm going to spend this amount of money, why not look at the Edgun Matador R5M Long in .25

I just don't know what to do! Yeah I know, poor me, not knowing how to spend two grand.

Any more help, would be helpful.

So with a response to my latest inquiry about the two guns, I've decided to go with my gut feeling and drop my FX warcat dream and buy the Edgun matador R5M long .25

I know the FX line is very popular and I don't mean any disrespect here but the more I read about the FX line the more discourage I get about them, there seems to be far to many people having issues with the FX line to justify spending that kind of money on one, now I know there are many happy FX owners out there and I'm glad these people have a great working gun but when you spend this kind of money on a gun there shouldn't be this many people having quality control issues,leaky o rings on brand new guns, broken triggers, etc

I think the nail on the coffin for me was Aaron Cantrell's problems with both the Wildcat and the Impact at the same time.

I personally have the feeling FX is putting their money in the right people's hands for advertisement but don't quote me on that, it's what I feel.

Again, I don't mean any disrespect and if I have offended anybody. I apologize in advance but I am a little discouraged at this point trying to decided where my hard-earned money should go, I hate the idea of buy a lemon.

This gun is by far the nicest thing I own, firearm related or airgun related.

It's hard to put into words how well this thing is made and the quality of parts that were put into it, so far I have bought an aluminum internal baffle system for it, a Discovery VV-T 6-24x50 FFP scope and a Atla style bipod.

Have not got to shot it much as I'm waiting on my tanked to come back from hydrotesting.

1548262594_13824768545c489cc2a4b7c1.75861302_IMG_20190119_133127_01.jpg