New Member can't PM

New Member here and have been lurking for over a year. Purchased my first PCP last year and used this forum to find recommendations for a great entry level rifle, chose a non regulated Benjamin Marauder syn in .22.

I have been searching the classified section for a more accurate rifle. I can not access the PM feature even though I have replied more than 10 times to various threads. Do I have to start a new thread more than ten times to access PM?

Thanks!

Welcome to AGN @SLO22! Glad you decided to register. I did too, after realizing the forum was so helpful reading that it would be even more so interacting.

Re: your ability to PM, that’s odd. No, you should only need to post or reply 10x, not start 10 threads:

Members must have a minimum of 10 posts/replies to create threads within the Classified section, and to use the PM feature.​

@hawkeye69 is right. Let us know if it’s working for you now.

If you would like, tell us a bit more about what you’re using your Marauder for (hunting?) and what kind of accuracy you’re hoping to get from your next rifle!

Thanks everyone! PM issue has been resolved

My air rifle is primarily used for ground squirrel pest control on my ranch. The Marauder does a fine job out to about 50 yards. The dumb ones are all gone which leaves the smarter ones that won't let me close without running to ground. I would guess a rifle with 100 yard accuracy would be more than sufficient at clearing the more wary squirrels.

Can't PM as well, I'm in the same boat. Trying to contact the seller, no PM option when I click of the avatar on the left, no other way to contact. I'm not very active on the forum, mostly reading, but I have 10 posts. I'm just getting into the airgun shooting and don't have much to share yet. Trying to buy my first airgun here :). Anything else I can to enable PMs for my account? Thanks!!!

Can't PM as well, I'm in the same boat. Trying to contact the seller, no PM option when I click of the avatar on the left, no other way to contact. I'm not very active on the forum, mostly reading, but I have 10 posts. I'm just getting into the airgun shooting and don't have much to share yet. Trying to buy my first airgun here :). Anything else I can to enable PMs for my account? Thanks!!!
I'm having the same problem. Been a few deals I have been unable to make contact on, that now, have passed by.