New marauder barrels accuracy?

Why I can not understand my they stopped putting Green Mtn. barrels on the 25, 

I was a hard core 177 guy, all pumpers and all springers 177 ONLY, 

Looking in the PCP world I was talked into a Marauder 25, HOLY COW....

While EVERYONE, (almost ) was having problems with the 177 and 22 in house barrels , The 25 gun put the wow in a lot of air gun shooters.

The only problem I had with my gun and the only reason I still do not own it is the POI would change , Yes I bought a extra barrel band ,

You bump the gun, you lean the gun on something , You stored the gun over night , Your POI would change, 

Hello Bull pups here I come, 

Mike

My non green mountain barrel shoots great. I'm not very steady a shot but 1.5 "at 50 yrds with me shaking is very good. Someone with a steady hand could very well get a better group. I didnt know I didnt have a green mountain barrel until a few months ago when it was really put out there. So to me the new barrel is just as good. Lol. Good enough I cant tell a difference. 

I have a .25 in both the original Green Mtn barrel and the new Crosman made barrel. There is no comparison between these two barrels....the original Green Mtn is by far the better barrel. 

I contacted green mtn to try to buy a replacement for the new barrel, they do not sell them...then called Crosman, they have none left. 

i wish they’d left the option available to get the green mtn barrel version or their new Crosman barrel.