Hi everyone, greetings from the Netherlands!

I'm just a fresh dad, and while sitting home on paternity leave, I rediscovered my childhood love for airguns. I think I sold my trusty old break-barrel Slavia around the age of seventeen, and got into archery. I'm still shooting traditional bows, love their simplicity and whisper-quiet efficiency, but now I own a few PCP's next to them (Theoben Rapid MK2, and some Hatsans)

I'm amazed how much better and stronger they got (after all, I took a twenty years break from airguns 🤯), so I'm here to catch up with the game.

Cheers, Daniel

Congrats on the child! Total blessings. We got a 2 year old and another one due end of Feb. So fun. And congrats on the guns as well. Would love to own a Rapid one day.

Congrats Daniel. Dairy boy is right. Total blessings indeed. I remember what it was like to be a new father. Still after 3 kids in 5 years I would have to say “Been there, done that. Don’t need to do it again” 😂

Now I get to enjoy (and I mean really enjoy, without too much diaper changing, potty training and the like) the grandchildren. One 5 year old and one 18 months. It does mean keeping not just the gun safes, but the gun room, locked when they come to visit though.

Chris