• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

New JSB Deep, Shallow, Grand

So I don't want to be too skeptical but I did get a chance to test the new JSB .22's and so far I wasn't overly impressed. I'll keep doing some more testing at 50yd and see what happens. Gotta keep in mind that the hype (marketing) is all about increasing sales. A lot of the redesigns .22 were falling out of favor with flyers, etc so it makes sense that the new improved versions would eventually come out. For any of you golfers out there I'm sure you've bought that latest greatest superman driver that supposed to give you another 30yd on your drive and right down the center. :)

@Bob: like you I was becoming pretty disappointed with the 25.4 gr JSB’s . At times the FX’s are 250 capable. I have been testing the new deeps, shallows, and grands. Seems as if it’s the same story…. One or two tins may be quite good and then a not so good tin. My verdict is not yet completed. With no die numbers anymore, it tough to tell what you got.

I've been shooting the jsb jumbo monster redesigned 25 grain pellets and so far I'm happy with the tin I opened.. they do hit hard.. 22 caliber.. I think I also shot some 277 at a friend's house and they shot well.. I was surprised how long they were, still fit the magazine.. and they were 14 grain pellets in 177 .. just surprised with the weight being the same as the crossman premier hollow point 14 grain pellets and these were just 177.
Mark

@Bob: like you I was becoming pretty disappointed with the 25.4 gr JSB’s . At times the FX’s are 250 capable. I have been testing the new deeps, shallows, and grands. Seems as if it’s the same story…. One or two tins may be quite good and then a not so good tin. My verdict is not yet completed. With no die numbers anymore, it tough to tell what you got.
Hey, tks for commenting. I like the FX deep and the Rangemaster deep (kinda deep). My best scores have been with the FX's.

Reactions: piffy and Loufish
Hey, tks for commenting. I like the FX deep and the Rangemaster deep (kinda deep). My best scores have been with the FX's.
Still doing alot of testing. Finding good tins of deeps and shallows.
IMG_7190.jpeg

hmm...maybe it is because i have not been shooting in 10 years, but i really like the JSB MRD Shallows for my RAW HM1000x.
i just came back to shooting within the past 6 months, during that time, i have tried the current productions of FX and JSB 25.39g pellets.
The current production was garbage...Varied weights, innconsistencies on head sizes..overall, poor quality.
My rifle shot these like a shotgun at 100 yards....pellets flying everywhere, even when weighed and sorted.
As i understand, the recent release of the Shallows is a re-release of the earlier model JSB first produced.
The "new to me" Shallows are a night/day difference at 100
These are.5 shot groups at 100 and then I took single shots at target
IMG_0117.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg
IMG_0124.jpeg