New Javelin Slugs: FX Impact M3 .30 cal Over 150 FPE!

Watch:

Patriot Javelin .25 and .30 cal slugs are now available! I can now share with you the slugs we have been testing since Rocky Mountain Airgun Challenge 2022 and they are wicked good! Ernest from FX USA hot rodded my FX Impact .30 cal to over 150 FPE with the Tungsten Hammer and some other mods to get my rifle over the 140 FPE minimum for the RMAC Magnum Slug event.

Traveling to RMAC without knowing what slug I was going to run, but just knowing the rifle had enough UMPH! to qualify for the Magnum Slug event wasn't the best plan of preparation, but I knew Patriot Slugs was bringing some new goodies to use. They turned out to be amazing.

I went into the event with just a basic zero and we had to true my ballistic solutions for the magnum slug range event on the fly. Matt used the Element Optics Theos scope and called wind for me as my sniper team partner. Based on splashes and impacts we were able to calculate an accurate ballistic solution for the rest of the event hitting every target once we got it re-calculated.

Pro Tip: Don't show up to RMAC to test new stuff the day before competition and try to compete.

These 68 grain .30 cal slugs are wicked on small game and will give you the extra FPE at longer ranges with the same high BC that we find with the Javelin .22 40 grain slugs.