• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New in PCP

Today I zeroed my rifle on the 6.5m :) don't have access to the range :) 17mm group, 8 pellets (lumen heavy 0.68g) not the best pellets, but for now I nothing more :)

1587547311_12708970955ea00caf9596d7.82482313.jpg

Here is my P16 :)

1587147371_14024507455e99f26b184e31.28935628.jpg

Have you had a chance to shoot your gun yet ? are you hand pumping ? How does it shoot ? I am ready to buy my first PCP and am having troubles with figuring out which guns are more reliable than others and which ones are the type to need fiddling with all the time . I want a gun that I can adjust FPS and then take out to enjoy without a headache each time I touch it . 

darrel5 get the FX dreamline classic.it will fit your needs very well.it will shoot very good out of the box and you will not need to tune it just shoot it.they are also very easy to adjust fps...

I have considered the dreamline but here lately I can't help but look at the used Taipans , Crickets , and Vulcan's . I only want one gun and there are some really nice used ones for sale .

Gamo urban is very accurate lightweight and overall fantastic gun. It comes with a balanced valve. Best magazine on any gun under 1000 bucks. Really you can't go wrong. However I wouldn't require your gun to have a srv or a balanced valve. A marauder is a fine rifle for a beginner. Airtanksforsale installs a free hammer debounce device on all marauders bought in his store. It adds shot count and makes the shot curve 50 percent better. Goodluck. 

Agree with Raden1942. Gamo Urban has a very high quality build. Ready to shoot accurately out of the box. Adjustable as well, for when you get more familiar with the sport. Excellent features for an amazingly low price -- around 300 usd new. (Gamo is the leading European air gun manufacturer, guess they can benefit from economies of scale):

- a BSA cold hammered barrel. Made in England. These are some of the most accurate&best.

- silenced.

- flat shot string helping accuracy.

- excellent two-stage trigger. It comes heavy out of the box for safety reasons, but the 2nd stage can be made light. Look at the fora.

- light to carry. Great thumbhole stock. I use it for hunting.

- powerful (easy to tune up or down with the hammer spring adjuster), good shot count & easy to hand pump.

- not pellet fussy, contrary to many pcps. Try the Gamo Hunters, or the Crossman Premiers. And the JSB suite of course.

- easy to use magazine. High quality bolt action.

You could definitely do much worse than getting this PCP. Check out the user reviews at Pyramydair. I believe Hardairmagazine has a review as well. Good luck! 🐦