New in Land O' Lakes

Hi I'm new in Land O' Lakes just moved from Fort Lauderdale, wanna connect with people with the same passion for airguns and learn about the area and the hazards. I have an Fx Maverick 177 and I'm in the market for a bigger caliber to make sure I can put up with bigger threats on my property which include gators, water moccasins, etc. Any advice and/or gun shop info would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. The one stop for all airgun related topics. A great core of good people here willing to help.. my advice to you as a newbie is go back and reread the rules again and you will be fine. Keep an eye on the gators.
Thank you for your reply, pardon my ignorance but as a newbie, which rule or rules am I breaking?

Hi I'm new in Land O' Lakes just moved from Fort Lauderdale, wanna connect with people with the same passion for airguns and learn about the area and the hazards. I have an Fx Maverick 0.77 and I'm in the market for a bigger caliber to make sure I can put up with bigger threats on my property which include gators, water moccasins, etc. Any advice and/or gun shop info would be appreciated.
Interesting, I didn't know that the Maverick came in a HUGE bore .77, I need one for ground squirrels. Anyway, welcome to the Rabbit Hole®.

Hi I'm new in Land O' Lakes just moved from Fort Lauderdale, wanna connect with people with the same passion for airguns and learn about the area and the hazards. I have an Fx Maverick 177 and I'm in the market for a bigger caliber to make sure I can put up with bigger threats on my property which include gators, water moccasins, etc. Any advice and/or gun shop info would be appreciated.
Welcome.. I'm a land o' laker as well.. in NY though 😁😁

.The mods will ding you a couple times before they throw you out.
Key is to read the ever increasing rules, note to self read the rules. Key is be nice, no overt poly ticks, thou shalt not scam, generally jerks get booted, but yet I'm still here so there is some leeway.

Welcome to AGN! I am sure you found the right place for Florida air gunners. Lots of shooters in Florida hang out here. You guys have dinosaurs down there!

Ignore the ribbing, they like to poke things for some reason.

Ever shoot soup cans before?
Generally boredom and no life. I should be cleaning out the garage but yet....here I am.

Reactions: petrucci12
Ok, serious question, WHICH .17 Maverick do you have and how's it working for you?

Reactions: petrucci12