New in Land O' Lakes

Regular one no mods just a nice scope in it.
Ok, rumor has it that FX can't make a .17, did you get one of the good ones? I need another rifle like I need another heart attack. I've got a Mav. Compact .22, (project gun) and a Mav. .25 VP, slightly modified. As well as a Sapsan .22 and JSAR .25 Raptor as well as a Tequila .22 pistol and a vintage Daisy 717 and a Remington nitro break barrel that was a POS, until I bent the barrel so it'd hit the broad side of a barn. The thing that got me falling into the Rabbit Hole®

Reactions: petrucci12
Ok, rumor has it that FX can't make a .17, did you get one of the good ones? I need another rifle like I need another heart attack. I've got a Mav. Compact .22, (project gun) and a Mav. .25 VP, slightly modified. As well as a Sapsan .22 and JSAR .25 Raptor as well as a Tequila .22 pistol and a vintage Daisy 717 and a Remington nitro break barrel that was a POS, until I bent the barrel so it'd hit the broad side of a barn. The thing that got me falling into the Rabbit Hole®
I'm no expert on the subject but when I shot it is pretty much on point, I like it very much, I really want now another one with a bigger caliber or I'm considering changing the barrel on this one for a .30 because on this you can do it.

I'm no expert on the subject but when I shot it is pretty much on point, I like it very much, I really want now another one with a bigger caliber or I'm considering changing the barrel on this one for a .30 because on this you can do it.
Yeah, changing the barrel, the probe and then the real fun begins with the regulators, hammers, hammer springs....You'll start chasing the slugs and that Rabbit Hole® will consume you

Reactions: petrucci12