New Impact

$300? Wth. There fx is money hungry if they charging their loyal customers that much for a tube. Smh. Can go external plenum for a lot lot lot cheaper.

and like most have,blow up your gun

That part seldom makes the news

What business you own and run without making profits in a growing market?

The move to .35cal best not sting to bad

JSAR has a .30 running 150fpe for 1500

$300? Wth. There fx is money hungry if they charging their loyal customers that much for a tube. Smh. Can go external plenum for a lot lot lot cheaper.

If you cared to read you would already know the parts are 175$ which includes the plenum, valve rod, valve house and what looks like a hammer and associated orings. The rest is labour. This coming from a guy who already has an external plenum and still thinks this isnt a horrible price for parts AND labour WHILE maintaining warranty.

Mod edit: removed inflammatory comment. 

This crossed my mind.

Last year FX released the MK11 Impact, ONE of the selling points was a new "larger plenum", one can assume they did some R&D on this and concluded the (new) plenum they where fitted to the MK11 (2019) was the optimum design.

one year on FX are selling to MK11 owners an improved plenum design.

To their credit, FX are always improving their product.

I don't want to insult anyone, but I find it hard to believe that, in .30 700mm barrel Impacts, the New plenum will/can lead to a 100% increase to the shot count. I hope to be proven wrong, and hope the 600mm .25 gets a comparable boost.

I think that is called a praise ( s**t ) sandwich.