New Impact with a bad transfer port in .30 cal.

1593825079_1635587365effd737a04042.60914349.jpg

1593828249_8093135005effe399db0db4.31705583.jpg
The hole shouldn't be that close to the o-ring it will keep blowing that o-ring out and also if you look closely the o-ring grove is machined on a slant definitely not level and also the pellet probe isn't lining up correctly so air flow is being restricted, This is what a .30 transfer port is suppose to look like when its machined correctly .....I've gained 20-30 fps when I installed the new one

I would advise when you do get the new one verify the probe/port alignment....Over half of mine the probe goes to deep effectively reducing the amount of air flow...

Huma makes a dual port transfer port for all FX barrel kits and a matching probe for the Impact if you buy the dual port transfer port...

I don't see the issue on my other FX guns as far as the probe port alignment (only Impact) however across the board I have seen the poor transfer ports.

Fx mentions that for the new wildcat MK3 the port / airflow has ben changed . Anyone an idea if the shape of the WC MK3 transferport has been changed vs previous versions ? In other words would a HUMA doublesided transferport still make a difference in the WC mk3 ?

I am speculating they made the barrels the same as on crown/impact, when they changed the brass peace to fit the bigger magazines. Also the old probe may not work properly when entering the new magazines.

Just proves even Sweden has a Monday morning!

I am assuming an assembler installed this item. Blurry eyes didn't catch. Would be interested to know if this is a 1 off or a run!

A one off? You haven't heard of the other members who have come forth with this same exact issue? That represents a very small fraction of overall fx gun owners....there is absolutely no way this would have been a one off or even a batch...its happened for years and it goes well beyond this machined hole with QC...

Fx mentions that for the new wildcat MK3 the port / airflow has ben changed . Anyone an idea if the shape of the WC MK3 transferport has been changed vs previous versions ? In other words would a HUMA doublesided transferport still make a difference in the WC mk3 ?

I am speculating they made the barrels the same as on crown/impact, when they changed the brass peace to fit the bigger magazines. Also the old probe may not work properly when entering the new magazines.

Clever thought ! Could well be . Would the HUMA dual air port still make a positiv change ?