New impact .30 scratch

Hello, everyone. I just opened my brand new FX Impact X and it has this scratch on it. It seems like a hassle to exchange it but I’m not sure what to do. What would you guys do? Is it really that big of deal?

1536614466_7297854705b96e042368238.83504693_14957E53-5442-407F-AF45-893BFCBC4178.jpeg

It shouldn't have happened but I guarantee you'll get a mark or two in the near future. It'll almost make you cry. When I just received my gray laminate Crown I unboxed it, was looking it over and admiring my new favorite gun. I turned it over to check the bottom side and look at the gauges when the dadgum cheek riser fell out on the cement garage floor and put a couple of dings on two edges as it bounced across the floor. Boy was I upset to say the least. As long as it shoots great don't worry about it.... too much.

JK

I would just let who ever you bought it from know you received it with that scratch(send them a pic) and then I would see if it rubs out a bit, other then that I would keep it knowing someday it might end up with a few more scratches and with that said I would just shoot it and enjoy it.

If you didn’t unpack it in front of the delivery person and the box wasn’t damaged it’s hard to prove and convince the seller that you received it that way, they could just say that you must of scratched it when you unpacked it or you did it some other way, they could just say it was fine when we sent it out OR they could say send it back on your dime and we will send you out another one when we receive yours and now your looking at another 2 weeks to get a replacement and who’s to say that one will come unscathed. I’d just keep it.