New HW77K Special Edition

Zut

Mar 25, 2022
Montana
Finally got a HW77K Special Edition today. Bought it from Mundilar, and of course they went on vacation so it took a few weeks to get it shipped. Once it did, it arrived in three days. They boxed it much better then Krale and it arrived umblemmished.

She's a beauty. I cleaned the barrel and shot it about 50 times tonight open sights. Groups were poor at first, but then it seemed to start grouping well with FTT's. I'll put a scope on it and give it a better test in a day or so.

So far I am in awe of the overall feel of the gun. It just feels so well balanced. Crisp shoot cycle and minimal twang.

Cheers
Z

HW77K.jpg

HW77K Butt Stock.jpg

HW77K Forearm.jpg

Ive wondered about ordering from them places .. seem it went fine and isdue free with them.(?). Nice rifle.. i always like the sight option of the 77.. your not scope stranded..😉
It's duty free, just order and they convert to US Dollars. The Euro is pretty cheap right now so the prices and shipping are fair. I think shipping from Portugal was only $89.00. Krales shipping was cheaper on my last air rifle at $52.00 The speed it arrived was impressive.

I like the look of the 77 over the 97, kinda old school I guess.

Z

I have made two purchases from Mundilar. They charged me VAT and then refunded it back. Other than the VAT surcharge, the rifle was packaged very well, shipping was not bad and it arrived in three days. I would purchase from them again.

Forgot to say, beautiful rifle! Excellent choice and a fine stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zut
I would not care if it was puke green and lavender pokadots then a cat took a dump on it ad long as it was a solid shooter ( just kidding)...... (Somewhat😉)..

id be fine with each and oh well on color.. you do know Walmart got 98¢ spray paint , right? ( Just kidding...... Again🤤).. they both look fine.. or good enough for me..

I would not care if it was puke green and lavender pokadots then a cat took a dump on it ad long as it was a solid shooter ( just kidding)...... (Somewhat😉)..

id be fine with each and oh well on color.. you do know Walmart got 98¢ spray paint , right? ( Just kidding...... Again🤤).. they both look fine.. or good enough for me..
Yeah the bright green 97 will shoot dimes at 50 yds

Finally got a HW77K Special Edition today. Bought it from Mundilar, and of course they went on vacation so it took a few weeks to get it shipped. Once it did, it arrived in three days. They boxed it much better then Krale and it arrived umblemmished.

She's a beauty. I cleaned the barrel and shot it about 50 times tonight open sights. Groups were poor at first, but then it seemed to start grouping well with FTT's. I'll put a scope on it and give it a better test in a day or so.

So far I am in awe of the overall feel of the gun. It just feels so well balanced. Crisp shoot cycle and minimal twang.
I was very set on the HW97K laminate but it's out of stock everywhere. Then I see this and now I'm thinking differently. Would it be wrong to get both?

Reactions: Zut