• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New HW110

"Lou"Looks like a cheaper version of the HW100, would not expect this from Weihrauch, I expected their second pcp to be innovative or at least bring some things that the HW100 did not have.
not sure other than the black coloring on stock the rest looks just as expensive to do or more expensive to execute I don't see it being a cheaper version but an update of a design that was getting old. Full shroud would have been on my short list of features though but I just like the look versus something hanging on end 

Now if they would carry the Weaver style rails over to the spring rifle line where they are actually needed to stop slipping ....

Still leaps and bounds more STYLISH and CLASSY than an FX design 

As far as Weaver rails on springers, I think the problem is how to incorporate them on drawn steel tubing. BSF added a scope rail (though a dovetail) years ago by adding a key hole and a screw. There is also the problem of imagining a bulbous Weaver rail on our svelte springers. Tom is right, though, some kind of fix is well overdue. 

My loss leader Steyr lg110 HP has a black painted wood stock from the factory. It is not especially attractive, but works very nicely. Sometimes I am tempted to have it duplicated in Walnut. But usually I just shoot the dang thing and not worry about it.

The main thing I take away from the photos of the HW110 is the use of a monoblock receiver which is, I think, a good thing. The receiver also bridges over the magazine which should add stiffness to the barrel support. Whether this new design will supplement or replace the HW100 time will tell. For those worried about it I again encourage them to buy a 100 now. You won't be sorry.

"<font><font>Lou</font></font>"<font><font>Eu não acho que Weihrauch faria isso. </font><font>Eles são conhecidos por qualidade de topo fabricado na Alemanha. </font><font>Eles fazem falta na produção de novos modelos e tho inovação. </font></font>
In Europe we have many reports in the forums heaps of problems with orings and air leakage. I was thinking of buying a wh100 the years and the seller advised me not to buy one, gave many headaches him with guarantees. Today walking the complaints of the same problems . In Spain I have seen the sale of second-hand 400 to 600 euros. I'm sorry to say this because it is the rifle that he liked to have. Where are manufactured Germany I think . The control and quality is not the best.

"mikehorta"
"<font><font>Lou</font></font>"<font><font>Eu não acho que Weihrauch faria isso. </font><font>Eles são conhecidos por qualidade de topo fabricado na Alemanha. </font><font>Eles fazem falta na produção de novos modelos e tho inovação. </font></font>
In Europe we have many reports in the forums heaps of problems with orings and air leakage. I was thinking of buying a wh100 the years and the seller advised me not to buy one, gave many headaches him with guarantees. Today walking the complaints of the same problems . In Spain I have seen the sale of second-hand 400 to 600 euros. I'm sorry to say this because it is the rifle that he liked to have. Where are manufactured Germany I think . The control and quality is not the best.
I am surprised by what you said. I have been around airguns for many years, I do not own the hw100 but I have done more research on that gun than on any other and I have never heard of people having problems with them, everyone seems to love them. In my country I was not able to find one unfortunately. I have seen a video of the quality control that Wehrauch does, it was outstanding. I love my HW97, IMO best springer. 

Part of the problem with leaking HW100s is a 12mm oring used to seal the breech. The factory oring is oversize and speced as a destructive crush fit. If reused, this oring will leak. Many people replace this oring with a smaller size to correct the problem. Of greater concern with the HW100 are defective .22 barrels. There have been many reports of poor accuracy due to bad barrels in the .22.

I also had a wh97. So I dreamed of going fly a wh100. Imagine what it cost me when the seller told me that. He said the decision was mine and I could choose the model he wanted. Search in European forum that will find lots of problems with the WH100 almost everything about air leaks last week saw a forum one sale for 400 euros with an air leak that the owner could not figure out. I do not know if the control and quality of which are sent to the AOA is different, but one thing I know you pay dearly for European pcp

"<font><font>Lou</font></font>"<font><font>Uau, eu não ouvi sobre essas coisas. </font><font>A maioria das pesquisas que fiz foi sobre o mercado Inglês e EUA. </font><font>Eu gostaria de ter caras no meu país que vendem HW100 para 400 euros por causa de vazamentos de ar lol</font></font>
Go to classified of forums in Spain, Portugal and easily found by 500-600 euros almost new. :)

Bullpups are nice and compact - to bad that they are illegal in Canada. :-(

You have to try a HW100 to appreciate it.

I have a .177 HW100S and a .22 HW100S FSB and are very pleased with both of them. Trigger, fit, finish, balance are great; the action is silky smooth, effortless and positive. Haven't had one mis-feed in thousands of shots and you can't double-load the rifle.

Accuracy is great, the .22 preferes a JSB 18.13 in 5.52 and the rifle is capable of the half-inch at fifty yard groups that everybody wants. Recently saw a 50 yard target that had 4 pellets stacked in one hole and the fifth pellet was touching that. Another target, same range, had a 14 shot (one magazine) 1/2" group.

My guess is that it is the next direction for Airgun evolution. Powder burner pistols have been available with polymer based frames for years now, why not Airguns if the reliability can still be there? Less machining steps, less materials and waste cost for manufactures to pass onto us. If it works, is reliable, and more importantly, performs well... Why not?

Looks like this HW one ten is ambi in many ways, the safety is on both sides, the cocking side lever can be changed to either side, the stock is ambi and appears to be beech with a sort of rubber covering. The fast fire advertising appears to be no more than a shorter swifter stroke side lever, no fear of a semi auto, by the way here in UK semi auto is not illegal, however the other side of the coin is that there is nowhere to say it is legal... a world of difference that is recognised by ACPO, BASC, UK Border Agency, Home Office, and CPS amongst others. And of course ten shot mag instead of 14. I like the picatinny rail, and it is close to the barrel, giving low scope mount. UK pricing seems competitive, it can be found on WWW for £595, with one report of £560... not verified yet. The cylinder is fixed, so no quick swap for a lightweight one. Materials technology evolves, move over for polymers, Hell, they will want to fit electronics to our rifles next....!! As for handling temperature change, we know metal expands and contracts, we know cylinder pressure can affect the barrel, that's why Daystate prefer free floating their barrels in addition to the electronics. As a package... I like the look of it.

I'm sure that Weihrauch engineers have no difficulty thinking at all.

"Might be even dangerous" - well I'm sure they can do their sums on this too.

Newer composite materials can be stronger and lighter than steel in many situations, as well as easier to manufacture in numbers.

Having said that, many airgunners still seem to have a fit of the vapours - sorry, vapors - as soon as they see a gun without grade 1 curvy walnut attached.

I expect there'll be a walnut option for the 110 soon enough. Just don't expect it to be cheap.