• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New HW110

Don't know what to make about this teaser ad. If this is a semi-auto rifle then great, if this is their new budget line of guns people were writing about then not too impressive. They should have released a bullpup version of HW100 instead.

27c00bd4b95866e9ec77a752cd946e63.jpg

"hammerforged"If I am not mistaken unless PA gets them there will not be a trustworthy, fair, or ethical dealer to buy these from in US market 

Too bad as I sorta like the package
AoA also carries Weihrauch and has provided great service to many satisfied customers.

It will be great to see a new Weihrauch PCP!

Reactions: hammerforged
like I said sorta like the package ..I will keep hoping that JM or PA picks them up or just skip it...and there is the grey areas from Europe THEY ALWAYS MUCH CHEAPER ANYWAYS ...EVEN WITH SHIPPING ....Don't understand how that works out that way at all

Wish we had cross border North America Options we can order out of Europe???? but not cross border from Canada that MAKES ZERO SENSE???? WTF

'Fast Fire' does not mean 'Auto' or perhaps even 'semi auto' in this case as the sidelever remains, although it appears to have moved backwards somewhat (to be like many other PCPs). The whole action block seems shorter, which is good, but appears to stand very tall in the stock. The air cylinder 'looks' exactly the same - heavy, steel & inefficient !

Was the safety catch positioned there on the HW100 ? (left hand side of the action block), it looks different to me !

This rifle is intended for the US market, I think

"hammerforged"like I said sorta like the package ..I will keep hoping that JM or PA picks them up or just skip it...and there is the grey areas from Europe THEY ALWAYS MUCH CHEAPER ANYWAYS ...EVEN WITH SHIPPING ....Don't understand how that works out that way at all

Wish we had cross border North America Options we can order out of Europe???? but not cross border from Canada that MAKES ZERO SENSE???? WTF
Tom, Tom, Tom... Haven't we been through this before?

Can we please stay on topic - ie the HW-110.
I worked for a Fortune 500 company which sold in many countries. Our pricing for the same product differed greatly between countries. Contibuting to these differences in pricing were the short & long term exchange rate vs the dollar, local competition, local purchasing power, and local government regulations. These diffences are not confned to airguns and can be found in any product with international distribution - cars, cameras, etc.

Well, I think its too early to critique a gun that hasn't even been officially announced yet. I can see no downside to Weihrauch adding a modern and perhaps less expensive PCP to its lineup. If you don't own a HW100, buy one. If you have one, keep it. 
I can't imagine "upgrading" my HW100, but I think there's always room for another Weihrauch in this world.

I think when you bring something new into the market it should actually bring something ''new''. There are other brands that deal with cheaper rifles, I think high end manufacturers should stick to making high end stuff, innovative stuff like FX, Daystate etc. instead of bringing something new to the market Weihrauch is going down the cheap road and bringing out copies. I have owned weihrauch rifles for many years, I don't think this fits with their quality and the way they used to do business. I am excited about every Weihrauch that they made so far, this one brings me 0 excitement, just my opinion.