New hw 95 L

The R9/HW95 was the last of the Beeman R series I had left to collect. I got it in .22 thinking it might do well in FT on the windier days I liked it enough to try it in .177 and in .20 as well, all are bought used. I added barrel sleeves like the ones on the R11/HW98 on 2 and some other tweaks and ultimately turned the .20 into and R11. Great rifles that can be tuned up or down and accessorized/customized nicely.

296 Beeman R9- .177, .20, .22.1610847536.JPG

R9/R11 conversion

133.1610847217.JPG

Hey cody2306, I was wondering if you had some time to shoot your HW95 and what you thought. I just got one myself. I've got 200+ rounds through it. Its settling in nice. The spring is noisy for sure! Kinda like my 1980 Diana Original 45. "BAERNFF"! But, it is proving accurate AND with different pellets. I just put my trusty Bug Buster on it for now.
20210125_100908.1611608819.jpg

Hey cody2306, I was wondering if you had some time to shoot your HW95 and what you thought. I just got one myself. I've got 200+ rounds through it. Its settling in nice. The spring is noisy for sure! Kinda like my 1980 Diana Original 45. "BAERNFF"! But, it is proving accurate AND with different pellets. I just put my trusty Bug Buster on it for now.
20210125_100908.1611608819.jpg

I've tried a few pelets but mines seems to be shooting the most accurate with the predator gtos. It sure is really accurate rifle.

Cody2306, I'll give those Predators a try. 

Will put the AA Falcons on the list and the HN FTTs. Its my first Weihrauch and do REALLY like it. The Rekord is really good. I have only lightened the pull. Every here and there, I feel a teeny creep. I am trying to just leave innards alone and break her in, but the twang is a calling. 

I like it enough that I might HAVE to get that HW98 in .177 I've been eying for a while!

Cody2306, I'll give those Predators a try. 

Will put the AA Falcons on the list and the HN FTTs. Its my first Weihrauch and do REALLY like it. The Rekord is really good. I have only lightened the pull. Every here and there, I feel a teeny creep. I am trying to just leave innards alone and break her in, but the twang is a calling. 

I like it enough that I might HAVE to get that HW98 in .177 I've been eying for a while!

Try some Air Venturi Tune-In-A-Tube. Should help get rid of some if not all of the twang so you can have fun until you're really ready to take it down for a full out tune. 

Thanks Scp52👍. I have a bit of Vortek clear tar that should help. I'll slip a top hat in as well. I have read the factory spring is pretty decent. After spending a bit of trigger time with it, I can imagine how much better it can get. When the time comes, I might put in an ARH spring kit. I put a couple ARH kits in a couple of Diana 36 I have and like the results. I put a Vortek kit in a .22 Diana 34 and liked that one as well. Both kits were different but nice.