New Hunting video with the FX Impact M3

@WyoAirguns To piggyback off of @MikeHunt I liked the footage. I think talking about your setup for the day would be a nice touch (rifle, mods, optics, mounts, tripod, camera, etc). For example, your tripod looks pretty hefty. I don't know much about them, never used one to hunt so taking 30 seconds to a minute to talk about it could be an attractive point to some viewers. Also maybe speak about what you found challenging and what you did to overcome said challenge(s). I was wondering about the wind speed and direction after hearing your mic pic up some wind. You described it as a breeze. Also you can talk about your quarry and maybe why you hunt them. Several regions simply don't have prairie dogs so it could be an opportunity to educate your viewers. 

@WyoAirguns To piggyback off of @MikeHunt I liked the footage. I think talking about your setup for the day would be a nice touch (rifle, mods, optics, mounts, tripod, camera, etc). For example, your tripod looks pretty hefty. I don't know much about them, never used one to hunt so taking 30 seconds to a minute to talk about it could be an attractive point to some viewers. Also maybe speak about what you found challenging and what you did to overcome said challenge(s). I was wondering about the wind speed and direction after hearing your mic pic up some wind. You described it as a breeze. Also you can talk about your quarry and maybe why you hunt them. Several regions simply don't have prairie dogs so it could be an opportunity to educate your viewers.

Thank you for the many good ideas! I’ll definitely try and implement some of these into my next videos.

Your kills shot video is awesome. Most guys will fast forward to the kill shots so if you want to talk about your setup overlay that sound onto shooting / kill footage, they will hear you better.

Wyoming is Awesome, especially fishing the Shoshone River!!!

Great idea! You’re totally right about Wyoming being amazing, the fishing here is incredible and it’s a great place to own an airgun! 

good job ,get yourself a MIC and they will improve GOOD LUCK PAT

Thank you!

having spent time on my uncle's ranch I hate prairie dogs and the injuries they cause to livestock. I thought your footage was clear and easy to see.

Totally right, while out hunting we saw several cows and a few horses that had been killed my stepping in their holes. The ranchers have offered to pay us for each one we kill but I had to turn that offer down, i’m more than happy just to be able to come out and have access to hunt on all the land.