• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Huben K1 22 or 25 ???

Just tested my 25 using MK twos at 100 yards it did very well at 900 ft./s tried the kings didn’t do as good but OK need to change the speed a little bit To see if I can get it better but I love the gun I’ve had several Hubens before and this one shoots pellets by far the best haven’t shot slugs out of This one I understand it shoots pellets better than slugs

imo, the .25 is underpowered. It has the same internals as the .22 and iirc generates 80fpe same as the .22. Shame as I think Huben missed a trick here and could have made the .25 100fpe+ monster if they put their mind to it. There is a 34g .22 JSB pellet that is awesome with the huben. So I say stick with the .22

I own a .25 huben and have got over 100 fpe with a 43 gr MPA slug and the power wheel had 16 clicks left before it was maxed out. Although the accuracy wasn’t good(2-3”) at 75 yards. The .25 is a 100+ fpe beast, but there isn’t any ammo available to make that fpe accurately. The most heavy pellet that can be shot accurately out of both guns are both 34 gr JSB so it makes no sense to get the .25. +1 for the .22