• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New home, New gun

What a crazy seven months, with no airgun activity. Sold my house in 4 days, to include all its contents in Sept. 2020.Retired from the state of DE in December. Found a place in April 2021 in Columbia, Kentucky. I now can shoot in my yard in peace. Two local dive shops within a reasonably distance to fill carbon fiber tanks. East coast was fun, however it was 10 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb bag, had enough of that! With that said, it is time for a new rifle. Thinking about the Daystate Revere in .177. What recommendations are there for this rifle? I just like to plink.

Wildcat .177, Marauder.25, Marauder.22, Taipan veteran long.22, all sold. 

I own one. Just a nice rifle that everyone should own at least for a time. I think you will find that the revere is much more “gun” like. I should maybe say rifle like then many of the more popular air rifles. Ideal plinker and started rifle. I sold my springers because the revere in 177 just fills that bill . If you shoot inside fifty yards it will do everything you need . Basic PCP air rifle . A little lighter and handier then the marauder .