• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New HOG hunt with the Huben .22 and now with subtitles!!!!

@jfcharrua, thanks for the video and I really liked the introduction. How does that Huben handle regular field use and what is your maintenance regime for it?

Thanks, in this day's is going to be a year since I purchased the Huben, and what I can tell you is that the Huben is an all terrain pcp, you can go, plinking, hunting pigeons, rabbits or a 180lb hog, once you find his sweet spot you don't need to touch it anymore, you can do very precise long shoots without any problem, and I'm my case everything with pellets, the barrel of this last generation was made for the jsb of 25g so it shoot them very very well at very high velocities, so I'm my case I choose to not struggle with slugs etc y stay with the jsb and have excellent results, and what refers to the maintenance, it's almost the same as any other pcp, like I say once you have find your sweet spot don't touch it anymore.

Great shot. I like the music and the scenery shots as well. When I was a kid I read an article about dove hunting in Uruguay and always wanted to go there for that. Maybe one day.

Thanks, normally a lot of European's came here for dove and duck hunting!!! And maybe you never know one day you can come, and I don't promise a dove Hunt but a hog hunt that's for sure 👍👍