New HOG hunt with the Huben .22 and now with subtitles!!!!

Good morning to everyone from URUGUAY, I want to share with you the hunt of this past Friday.
After more than two months without being able to escape to hunt this Friday the expected day arrived, so with everything loaded in the truck I started once again the trip to the field accompanied only by my great friend, the HUBEN.
As soon as I arrived and got out of the truck, I forgot about the covid, the work and even my wife lol, and even more so when I had barely made 30 meters into the forest and there were fresh traces of wild boar everywhere.
Already in the blind, i could not take mis eyes out of a tree with a lot of tusks Mark's of what was without a dude a big hug, and just before nightfall, the hog owner of those marks was a beautiful male between 80 and 90kg.
​​​​​​I gave him a couple of minutes and let him eat to be more calm because I don't want to waste the opportunity by rushing a shot.
When I noticed that It was more relaxed, I put the Huben in position, I removed the safety and as soon as it gave me the expected angle I sent that 25 grain jsb pellets at a furious 1100fps straight to the brain of that beautiful beast that despite its musculature and verve he surrendered on the spot as if from the depths of his soul they had turned it off, like a light switch.
The pellet entered exactly where I wanted, there in that small magical place 1cm from where the ear was born, and like all those who have preceded it when it fell to the ground it was already dead.
Now comes the other part, the part that everyone who hunts alone knows is the most difficult, now I had at my feet's a beautiful wild boar that weighed more than I, and that I had to get out of a dense forest and walk about 2 more km to reach the vehicle, so what normally takes me 45min took me a little over 3 hours but throughout the journey, however difficult it was, it never erased me the smile.

Hope you like the video AND SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERROR ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER LANGUAGE AND IS MY FIRST TIME EDITING A VIDEO WITH SUBTITLES.

https://youtu.be/wnHRS98sBOQ

IMG_20210319_191117-01.1616697487.jpeg
IMG_20210319_191528-01.1616697525.jpeg
IMG_20210319_191815-01.1616697548.jpeg

great video, and great job on the subtitles, i was able to understand everything!

have you had any issues with the bright colors of the stock while hunting? or does the pattern do enough to break it up for any animals

Thanks for the comment, and until now I haven't got any problem with the colors in the Huben stock , the majority of the animal don't see colors they see monochromatic (hogs) so the pattern break very well.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

What size moderator do you have on that .22? (.22 or did you have to step it up to .25) Am assuming no point of impact issues with the moderator on (for that K1)?

The Huben has my own moderator Creation ( I made them for sell here) it's 14.5cm long and 28mm of inside volume (something like 5.7 inch's long and 1.1 inch's of internally volume).
IMG_20210319_185442.1616702847.jpg
IMG_20210319_184901.1616702848.jpg

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

What size moderator do you have on that .22? (.22 or did you have to step it up to .25) Am assuming no point of impact issues with the moderator on (for that K1)?

And yes the Huben is .22 and has no change in impact using the moderator o without it.

Good to know. Thank you. More power to the fun looking camo for sure if the critters are color blind.