New to the forum officially but have been reading through it forever without being a "member". Just wanted to actually be able to search and to maybe buy/sell at some point ha. Love the forum. Ive had break barrels forever my fave being my hatsan 135 i guess and i just got into pcp with a gauntlet (cough cough). I like it and love the whole pcp thing but wish i would've spent a little more money for something of better quality. I have it to 60fpe and it shoots pretty decent. Nice to be official lmao

Welcome aboard. Is that a custom Telecaster in your avatar? I'm a drummer but love guitars. Just not too crazy about guitarists! LOL

Yea it is a tele that i custom made a body on with some crazy burled myrtle veneer. Also upgraded the pickups and got some decent gold hardware on. And yes, guitarists aren't quite right in the head haa. I still love to play even though it is kinda tough for me now after severely injuring my left hand and nerves years ago.

Thanks guys. Im a weirdo. I've modded pistons in break barrels and had a chronograph years before i have ever shot a pcp. Why didn't I get into these earlier??? This gauntlet leaves much to be desired but I def have the pcp bug now. Im doomed...already broke enough

Hello! & Welcome!! That’s one thing I keep asking myself: why, oh why didn’t I get into serious airguns years ago?! 

Whereabouts in GA are ya? I’m in N. GA myself.