• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
New here and have heard a lot of good about this community.

I recently broke down after tremendous pressure from my brother (approx. 5 minutes) and joined the club. I got a 30cal FX Impact 3. I know this may have been jumping in the deep end but I have never been a fan of kiddy pools! Starting to piece everything together and optics are next on my immediate purchase list. Looking for any input you guys may have, tune advice, best slug/pellet, accessories, cool stories, favorite color! Plus I need to knock out 10 posts so I can see about getting one of those sweet brass knurled fat boy charging handles. Obligatory pic below.

FX.jpg

Phantom,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. Own same in .25, no fan of add-ons but replaced trigger guard with K&L 2nd Generation. (OEM picatinny too recessed for Anjoite UUQ bipod.) K&L also offered increased bottle protection and better access to fill port, not bad for $99. Started with Hawke, now using lighter, super-subcompact Vector Veyron 6-24x44 scope, gun feels totally different. Search Vector Veyron, in archives, via portal in upper right page corner for more info. WM

10 posts are easy , fly by if you just talk, As far as a scope that depends on what your doing with the rifle , general everything use i would say an Athlon
5 x 20 x 40 or 50 MM , they are in Kansas city so fast turnaround if necessary and a no questions ask warrantee.
Looking at Athlon v Primary Arms. My brother runs an Athlon and I dig it. I just don't know if I want to be the same as that looser (he's on here as well so I hope he sees that!).

Reactions: beerthief
Big Brother saw fit to hook me with a nifty bike pump that he had laying around because he got a compressor. While that is single handedly the best bike pump I have ever seen, I will not stay with that. No idea on compressor but absolutely see the need.
Big brother chiming in. I succinctly let you know that about 50 strokes into a glorified bicycle pump on a 580 cc bottle and you would once again be in trouble with the wife when you explain the need to spend more money on a compressor.

Just glad you finally decided to jump off the cliff into the world of "BB guns" I will come up as soon as you get the optics so we can get this rig running.

Ya gotta teach him the "Art of Confusion" when it comes to the wifey.
"Nah, I've had this for a while." etc.
Flowers for her also will work temporarily when expecting a delivery.
You can always have things delivered to your work!
(Speaking from experience)
He knows how to play the game, you would just think he would be better at it by now.

• Haha
Reactions: DOOMRIDER