• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New here...

Trying to message for classifieds but hate to cheese posts. So guess here is my introduction, his my name is Jacob and have been shooting airguns since the beginning of 2023. Love it, have and .25 impact M3 compact and a Panthera .22 700mm tha ks for having me.
Hey buddy…I’m a little north of you in Punta Gorda. If you have any interest in shooting Field Target, we have a club in Arcadia. We shoot monthly. There are a couple of guys from Ft Myers that shoot with us. Check us out on line at Desoto Airgunners… We’d love to have you join us…we have plenty of extra equipment should you not have anything you need. Hope to see you there..John

Trying to message for classifieds but hate to cheese posts. So guess here is my introduction, his my name is Jacob and have been shooting airguns since the beginning of 2023. Love it, have and .25 impact M3 compact and a Panthera .22 700mm tha ks for having me.
Welcome

Reactions: i11 b3havior
Welcome Jacob. There is a lot of great people and knowledge here. What kind of shooting do you do?
Honestly I've been a registered member of this forum for a little while now and thought forums were pretty much dead thanks to FB so never paid it much mind. I am now seeing this is a pretty active forum with good information 👍

Reactions: SenseiSmash
Hey buddy…I’m a little north of you in Punta Gorda. If you have any interest in shooting Field Target, we have a club in Arcadia. We shoot monthly. There are a couple of guys from Ft Myers that shoot with us. Check us out on line at Desoto Airgunners… We’d love to have you join us…we have plenty of extra equipment should you not have anything you need. Hope to see you there..John
That sounds like a great idea, I am really trying to get into the competitive aspect of the sport and am building my Panthera for NRL. My friend and I go to Cecil Webb almost every weekend.

Reactions: JohnTaylor
So how do I message people ? There is someone in Florida looking for something I have just sitting around but I cannot send them a message.
You’ve gotta get to ten posts and ten days membership I think. It took me a few days before I was able to send a message to someone outside of a post. You’ll have to click on their name and then click on the “start conversation” button.