New here with a pellet question

Yankee and Freak-eye,

I ordered H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme (.177) and (.25) but .25 was sold out. Also, ordered Predator Polymag (.25) 26 grain. At checkout, they displayed a long list of countries to select from, no USA. Tried entering zip code, was rejected, stating needed to begin with several letters.

Later, returning to site homepage, I noticed a USA Customer only link. Clicking that and searching ammo, only three tins were displayed.

Searching "Krale," in AGN SEARCH, read of person using Krale by having his Netherland friend purchase item, then ship to him, as direct ship was prohibited.

Next time I need to order H&N or Predator I'll retry Krale.

WM

Thanks for the responses, I will check the couple suggestions here I haven't tried yet. PA is definitely out, Baker shows 1 variety.

I actually have a 392PA already....also in need of some seals. Am well stocked in 22 and 177. The blue streak 20 cal was such a good find I couldn't pass it up. So far it looks tough to get ammo for. Will likely buy in bulk when I find some. Would be nice to get a few options to see what it will shoot the best though.
My Sheridans are shooting H&N Baracuda's, & Feild Target Trophy's, very well. I was amazed one evening to see a 5/8" group at 80 feet, centered at 4 oclock, in the X ring from the 55, with open sights.
Testing a different Sheridan, with a pistol scope, I was able to shoot fifty or so rounds into a hole that wound up being about a two inch group with the fliers.
I stocked up on.20 cal JSB pellets, when I had an opportunity, but didn't like what I saw when I shot some. My point of aim changed, so I'm sticking with the H&N pellets, until I finish rebuilding my test Sheridan, which will be scoped. I will shoot the JSB's then and see what I get.