New here with a pellet question

Good Day!! Just joined the forum, and have a modest collection of airguns. I checked, and did not find a specific location for introduction posts...it is possible I missed it. All the airguns I have are budget friendly stuff, mostly crosman/benjamin/sheridan branded. My question is on .20 cal pellets, and if anyone knows of a good source for these. I have tried all the usual online places, and most are showing out of stock, and or backordered with all 20 cal ammo. I have an older Blue Streak barn find that I am in the process of resealing, and tracking down a few missing parts for that I would like to be able to shoot when finished. Thanks in advance to any help with this. 

Pointed

Welcome, there's a scrolling set of "flags" at page top, click on yellow Zan's Projectiles. No idea if they have .20, just that they've saved a bunch of us from the pellet shortage nightmare. Best to buy larger quantity, but, even with high shipping costs, still a cost- per- pellet bargain of a lifetime. Ships fast (DHL) and best protected packaging known to man.

WM

Thanks for the responses, I will check the couple suggestions here I haven't tried yet. PA is definitely out, Baker shows 1 variety. 

I think Pyramid Air just got a shipment in cause a lot of the pellets in my wishlist are now in stock after a couple of months of being out of stock. It might be worth picking up a benjamin 22 or 177 pumper just for the available pellets. I just saw a lot of crossman pellets in stock at walmart tonite but in 177 and 22.

I actually have a 392PA already....also in need of some seals. Am well stocked in 22 and 177. The blue streak 20 cal was such a good find I couldn't pass it up. So far it looks tough to get ammo for. Will likely buy in bulk when I find some. Would be nice to get a few options to see what it will shoot the best though.

Reactions: .20calguy
Welcome Pointed

For me, the best way to get pellets is to select the ones I want that are available for backorder, purchase them and wait. May take a week or three but eventually the order will be filled and shipped. If you waste your time shopping over and over trying to catch them in stock somewhere you may never get them because when they come in the back orders are filled first. Most of the suppliers will notify when they are available for order if you give them an e-mail address.

notify.1639928998.png

Good luck

Freak-eye,

Tried to purchase H&N and Predator Polymag pellets from Krale recently, had no luck getting delivery to USA. What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks,

WM

I don’t know,if you never ordered from them before you will have to email a picture of your ID but other than that I never had an issue with 3 rifles and many pellets multiple times.After you send your ID once you won’t have to do it again.

The first time I ordered from there, when I went to checkout(if I remember correctly)it’ll tell you To put your email address and it may deny your order but will send the email link for your ID,I didn’t black out anything,I used Driver’s license.Also your bank’s fraud department may be stopping it too.The first time I ordered it was like 2 am but I think it was business hours there;but I got one those text from credit card asking if it was me and I had to clear it.After that no more ID and I use the same card when I order.Just start an account with your email,you’ll get there…hell first time I ordered they didn’t have the U.S version of their website lol had to figure it out in German 😂 no bull spit.

Reactions: WorriedMan
Freak-eye

Hope you don't mind, gonna have to give you an Accuracy +1 for that. I ordered ammo thru PA, but next time I'll try Krale. If you can, add a "Reader's Digest," version of what you just told me, the next time you recommend Krale, I think members would appreciate the heads up, just like I did. Thanks again and Happy Holidays to You and Yours,

WM

Boogermeister and Yankee,

I only tried to order pellets, as well, but Krale would not even show USA on list of countries to ship to. Think it might be certain brands of pellets that are restricted, as in, manufacturer exclusivity agreements. I've visited website recently and found specific link for USA customers, however, only had very limited pellet selection, while non-USA sales pellet selection was huge. I've searched "Krale," in the AGN SEARCH section and this is not an unknown problem. I'll be glad if Zan Projectiles starts selling H&N brands, as I've asked, then problem solved.

WM