Sig Sauer New here. Looking for sig asp20

Please use the Private Message to arrange sales and purchases.
Hi my name is Joe I’m new to air gun nation, getting into the hobby so I’m sure I’ll be asking plenty of questions In the future so thank you in advance for all your help. Also wondering if anyone has one of the sig asp20 with wood stock in 22 caliber. I’d be interested in buying it if Antoine has a spare they are finished with.

Reactions: JamesD.
Hi Joe,
Yes classified but, nothing wrong with putting the word out there because it’s rare; and I doubt that you find one cheap. Just be aware of that. They, Walther LGV/LGU, Webleys, Theobens, RWS TO1, nice HW.
The airgun community is small and the springer crowd smaller. There are only a handful of true collectors on this continent and they do check in here. Hi to Chupacabra & thank you for letting me get the .25!

If you don’t mind spending 600-1200 you’ll probably find one but it’s not usually found for less. Which I want to point out that you very well would be happy with a AA TX200 HC or Pro Sport. For $600 used to $1800 really nice custom stock. Best built airgun to be found in US.
I’m after a lefty AA pro sport myself in .20 or .22 at 14-16ft/lbs.
If it’s power you want there’s HW80’s R1, 48/52/54/56 as I think that’s what the Sig ASP is known for. I’d want one in .177 or .20

Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of good quality magnum break barrels around anymore. When it comes to new production you’re limited to the Diana Magnum, HW80 or HW90. A lower end rifle can be nearly as good after you tune the trigger and maybe polish or recrown the barrel. Hatsans and Gamos aren’t necessarily as bad as their reputations, but they’re a lot less likely to be good right out of the box.

I particularly don’t like the Gamo Swarm feed mechanism and I understand the Crosman version is just as bad.

Reactions: JamesD.
Hi my name is Joe I’m new to air gun nation, getting into the hobby so I’m sure I’ll be asking plenty of questions In the future so thank you in advance for all your help. Also wondering if anyone has one of the sig asp20 with wood stock in 22 caliber. I’d be interested in buying it if Antoine has a spare they are finished with.
Keep an eye on the classifieds. There have been two posted in the past couple of months. I grabbed a 177 cal a couple of weeks ago from the classifieds. They are very good, but I prefer my D350, RX2/HW90 and my R1 carbine more as break barrel magnum springers.