• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New here but my take on my new gun Gamo Fusion Elite

I got out of shooting air rifles a while back when an Umarex/Ruger Talon tested my meantal stamina.

I wanted to get back into it and have been researching many rifles but my wife of 26 years surprised me with a Gamo Fusion Elite .22 for Christmas. This would not be my fist choice of air guns but I gave it a go.
So far I am pleasantly surprised to see that it is actually quite good minus the stock scope. If I do my part it will stack pellets at 15 yards on 5x power since there is no adjustable AO it's stuck at 5x inside 15 yards.
its extremely quiet compared to the supersonic crack of the before mentioned .177 and it hits hard.

I use it mainly for plinking and rats and squirrels. So far the pellet it likes the best is Gamo Rockets.
It's ok at best with Benjamin Destroyers.

Now I need to address the scope issue, I'm thinking maybe a UTG BugBuster since I have real issues with eye relief.

Thanks for reading,
Ken