• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New hear.

Welcome!

There are plenty of users here with various Air Force guns. I'm sure once you have your gun in hand you'll have some specific questions and you'll get more of a response. By all accounts, they're good guns though. I've never touched one, but would love the opportunity. Make sure to put yourself on our map so you can connect with nearby shooters:

https://www.zeemaps.com/airgun_nation

Select 'Additions' from the menu and then 'Add Marker - Simple'.

You will like the Condor SS. I had one in .22 and loved the versatility in the gun. If you like to tinker then you've found your gun. Read as much as you can about the gun once you get it. There are a TON of simple adjustments and upgrades you can do which make the gun more accurate and consistent. I really thought of using mine as a door stop when I first got it but once I started doing some work to it, it became an obsession. I have since moved into other brands and had to sell my ss to fund those, but I do wish I still had my condor ss during certain excursions. Welcome to the dark side of airguns :)

A side note; make sure to keep all you receipts and what not from when and where you purchased. Get with AirForce and register with them as soon as possible. They have excellent customer service and do everything they can to keep you as a customer. I will say that is one thing that will bring me back to an AirForce air gun in the future. 

I decided to spend a little more money and canceled the Condor order and went with Air Arms SS510. It's tough not being able to fondle them first to see how they feel, but I will take My chances!! I will be using the Hill Pump MK4, according to the map the closest fill station is 3 hours away from Me. So if I want to shoot it will be filled by the pump until I can afford a electric pump, next years tax return! lol Now to watch some you-tube reviews and I would really be thankful for any info you guy's can add about the SS510. 

Welcome to the forum!

I have 4 AF guns .... yup, I'm addicted to the dark-side and dig my Airforce collection. I have a Talon SS, Talondor and 2 Condors .... all barrel sizes and various mods. My suggestion is to shoot and enjoy the SS "as is" no modifications for awhile. You'll get good performance right out of the box! After that, check with the guys at TAG forum, you 'll find a wealth of AF info!!!

Currently, I'm shooting my new toy, FX Wildcat .25. Crazy cool gun! But I'll aways have a AF gun or two in my arsenal!! Enjoy your new gun!!!

"griffwar"I decided to spend a little more money and canceled the Condor order and went with Air Arms SS510. It's tough not being able to fondle them first to see how they feel, but I will take My chances!! I will be using the Hill Pump MK4, according to the map the closest fill station is 3 hours away from Me. So if I want to shoot it will be filled by the pump until I can afford a electric pump, next years tax return! lol Now to watch some you-tube reviews and I would really be thankful for any info you guy's can add about the SS510.
The AGN map doesn't list very many fill stations. I have to depend on users to add them. Crosman has a more comprehensive list here:
http://www.crosman.com/discover/airguns/pcp-resources/find-a-fill-station

I add fill stations as I learn about them.

"griffwar"I decided to spend a little more money and canceled the Condor order and went with Air Arms SS510. It's tough not being able to fondle them first to see how they feel, but I will take My chances!! I will be using the Hill Pump MK4, according to the map the closest fill station is 3 hours away from Me. So if I want to shoot it will be filled by the pump until I can afford a electric pump, next years tax return! lol Now to watch some you-tube reviews and I would really be thankful for any info you guy's can add about the SS510.
Good move. The Air Arms 400/500 is the standard for medium powered PCPs. Have fun.