• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New Hatsan Flashpup .25

I have always been interested in the Hatsan Wood Flashpup .25
Locked and Loaded has them for $327 shipped. I decided to pull the trigger on one. Most every place else wants $399 + shipping. Ordering and shipping was B.S. free. The gun showed up in 10 days. 
From the moment I picked it up I said to myself, "I should have gotten one of these a long time ago." The balance is great! Seems like a quality piece.
I mounted a Athlon Talos 3-12x40mm Mil Dot scope on it. Perfect combo for what I want to use it for. Hunting.
I had to adjust the screws in the magazines as they were a little tight out of the box. I ran a shot string through it over the chronograph. 
2 10 round mags or 20 shots averaged 810 fps for 37 ft lbs with 25.4gr JSB Kings. I only had a 15 fps deviation over those shots. Honestly I'm plenty happy with that. It will take care of any small game I would want to hunt.
Shot count is fine with me. The gun doesn't feel heavy at all. Especially when you shoulder it. It is really comfortable for off hand shots. It is my first Hatsan. I know it's not as sexy as a Daystate or FX, but I like it.
If it gets a ding or a scratch while out in the Desert hunting, oh well. I'm over it. I hope to be able to get out and hunt with it soon.

I am happy for you. I just got myself a Flashpup in .22 and I love it. It shoots very good and has power. The bolt was pretty stiff when I got it but after 200 shots or so it have gotten a lot better. I don't get the stated shot count but that is not that big of a deal. Not the beast off the bench cause there is no hangover but I put a small bag under the grip and it gets real solid.

I wish you the best with your Flashpup.

God bless

Bobby