New Hatsan Factor RC

If you want power get the unregulated Factor. It has much more power and 3X the shot count. Check out the 2 charts below for regulated (RC) and non regulated (Factor) .

c1.1605377131.JPG

1cs.1605377140.JPG

From the reviews Ive seen,theres 2 rifles to choose from the Factor and Factor RC (Regulated Carbon) but some of the numbers Ive seen dont add up,ie the non RC gets more power but gets a higher shot count,with Hatsans history they usually focus on power before shot count.

Hopefully get a better review,details when some reliable reviewers get there hands on one.

Seen UK prices between 460 to 500 pounds sterling,so U.S price probably around $650 give or take on model/spec.

93E0B552-5111-4A13-B7CF-1FE528AEE8AA.1623204595.jpeg
If this is of any help, I’ve had a Factor RC for a few months now (since March), fitted with low-profile rings and a Burris Veracity scope.

Since my main use for this pcp is chipmunk extermination, fpe isn’t a major consideration. In the few months I’ve used this rifle, I’ve put about 1600 pellets through it, and I’ve observed the following:

1) very reliable- it has not presented any functional/operational issues

2) accurate- with regulated pressure, many rounds of hole-in-hole groups are common- slight deviations of poi due to temperature (fully floating barrel)

3) this pcp rifle is heavy- definitely not for freehand shooters, I use it mostly on a tripod- carrying it would be cumbersome.

I actually dialed it down a bit from factory regulator settings of 140 bar, to around 840-850 FPS, with 18.21 gr (H&N Crow Magnum) pellets. Better near-range accuracy and shot count per fill- the lower velocity also lends to to better energy transfer- it literally launches chipmunks.

In summary- I guess lots of PCPs would be pretty effective in shooting chipmunks- but this PCP does it’s job very well.

It has 3 power settings and also you can adjust the hammer Spring independent of that. So there should be a lot of adjustment. I only tested the 22 and I only adjusted the high, medium, and low power wheel. That got me tuned in for all the pellets. The factory tune may do very well with JSB 25 cal. I think the factor rc is one of the best guns around. -Nate