I have one arriving today. My plan is to charge the batteries, turn it on to ensure the fans are operating, attach the dead head plug, set it to 4500 psi and test it out to ensure the auto shut off works. I also have a small block with a gauge and release valve so I can compare the gauge on the compressor to the gauge on the block to see how close they are. Then I'm going to attach a small water/oil separator to the fill whip, just for added peace of mind while filling airguns. After that, I'll probably take it out back and have some fun shooting.

Mine is a couple days behind yours
The manual says the batteries are shipped with 40% charge and they say to fully charge them before the first use. Money took a little over an hour before the green lights came on indicating a full charge. They were also pretty warm when they came off the charger. I'll do a test tomorrow. The manual is actually pretty good, it sounds like it was written by someone with a pretty good understanding of english and lays out the steps very clearly.

The manual says the batteries are shipped with 40% charge and they say to fully charge them before the first use. Money took a little over an hour before the green lights came on indicating a full charge. They were also pretty warm when they came off the charger. I'll do a test tomorrow. The manual is actually pretty good, it sounds like it was written by someone with a pretty good understanding of english and lays out the steps very clearly.
Don't you have a GX CS4?

I ask because I am curious why you also ordered the GX L3 as well?

Just curious. (smile)

All my best!

Kerry

Don't you have a GX CS4?

I ask because I am curious why you also ordered the GX L3 as well?

Just curious. (smile)

All my best!

Kerry
The CS4 is my main compressor and is on my bench inside the house. The power supply is mounted under the bench out of the way, so it's not really convenient to move. The L3 was on sale for $200 off plus an additional $40 off with the coupon and it's completely portable so I can take it with me anywhere I want. I have a neighbor who is just getting into PCP's and he's set up a longer range in his backyard, so it's easier to carry this next door and not have to worry about extension cords when shooting with him. And, as Gary pointed out, you can's have too many toys!

Reactions: LONESTAR .25
The CS4 is my main compressor and is on my bench inside the house. The power supply is mounted under the bench out of the way, so it's not really convenient to move. The L3 was on sale for $200 off plus an additional $40 off with the coupon and it's completely portable so I can take it with me anywhere I want. I have a neighbor who is just getting into PCP's and he's set up a longer range in his backyard, so it's easier to carry this next door and not have to worry about extension cords when shooting with him. And, as Gary pointed out, you can's have too many toys!
"I have a neighbor who is just getting into PCP's and he's set up a longer range in his backyard, so it's easier to carry this next door"......

🤔...😉

Reactions: beerthief
First thing comes to mind is how many gun fills will you get from fully charged batt's ? Lets say one fill per day or several days if you do not shoot one full gun in a day .

Edit : how much do replacement batt's cost ? ( i am not good with rechargeable Batt's , either i use then too much or not enough )
I was shooting with my grand daughter this afternoon, I was shooting my Notos, she was shooting a Prod. We went through half a tin of Crosmn domed pellet (approximately 250 rounds). I refilled both airguns about 4-5 times each and it was still going strong.

Makita batteries work with it. The batteries that come with it are 7.8 mp hour and the largest Makita battery I found on Amazon was 6 amp hour, so they probably won't last as long as the original batteries, but at least there are replacements available.

I’ve had mine for a few months now and it has worked great. I use it to fill my GHOST. I also put an extra filter on the fill hose that I picked up off Amazon. Each time I’ve checked the inside filter’s, they have been dry. Just wish the batteries had a discharge reading light to indicate how much power was left on the batteries; but I really like this pump.