New GX-E-L3 Compressor - Vendor Info/Parts for GX Pumps?

Sorry if this is a dumb question - my first post here & new to the hobby.

I've purchased a GX-E-L3 Compressor:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FDCD3WT

Basically it's a new part of the GX lineup, similar to the GX-E-CS3, but Lithium battery powered.

Everything seems great out of the box, but it will take time for me to really see how well it works.

There is a simple instruction manual (1-2 pages), but no information on replacement parts and no vendor contact information at all - just the brand name "GX Pump" and looks like manufacturer "Intertek" on the batteries themselves.

I see posts here re: other GX devices and they seem to be well known here, so thought I'd ask:

Is there any place to get vendor support or parts for GX Pump compressors?

I do see a different seller (Xisico) that sells the CS3, but not the rest of the GX lineup, so might possibly be of future help:

https://xisicousa.com/

Thanks for any info you all might have!

41KrFD23aiL._AC_SY1000_.1637518037.jpg

Base company will sell this product in any configuration, color, name that the client wants. So there are several distributors that use the same base unit. You can probably find the base company from alibaba and source replacement parts from them. I think also this unit uses the makita 18 volt platform. So you can probably use a makita charger and battery if time comes you need replacement parts in that dept. 

Keep us updated as to how the unit is performing, when it craps out, and what you did to repair it or if you did. 

Allen

I've now done initial pressure tests - setting the pressure shutoff at 2000, 3000, 3500, 4000 psi, letting it pressurize, then bleeding if off, and also testing how it holds pressure, all seem to work fine.

Indeed, Makita batteries are interchangeable, which is nice!

The unit is nicely small & portable & seems solidly built.

Unfortunately this is my first HPA compressor, so I don't have any baseline to compare it with.

Question: will it typically damage these compressors if I were to run it all the way up to its max 4500 psi?

That depends on the compressor. It also depends on how long it stays running filling a tank above say 3800 psi. As it works it's hardest at high pressure. For example on a 300 cc tank it will not spend much time above 3800 to get to 4500 but on a 580 cc tank it will spend a lot more time between 3800 and 4500. 

Remember not to restart the compressor with air pressure in the lines. Always bleed off pressure in lines first before restarting compressor. There is a one way valve at the air gun. So air should not leak out if you have the line connected 

Update:

After using this compressor a bit, I see now that all these small compressors will break frequently - however, these GX compressors have no parts available, and no service available, so you will be stuck ... therefore I recommend simply buying the Yong Heng on eBay, which you can readily get parts for so that you can do your own maintenance and repairs to keep it running. 

This is very interesting, I have a Spritech compressor that has been no problems. I do not understand the comments about these type of compressors will break frequently. Prior to this I had the Hatsan Spark for several years and never had an issue. I only replaced it because the Spritech had autoshutoff, but in reality it is far superior to the Spark in every way.

It fills all my AGs from 140 cc to 580 cc without fail and never has got above 91 degrees.

They will not fill large tanks and maybe I do not shoot as much as some, but I have no desire to setup a water cooling system everytime.

Anyway it is nice to see any new products for us to consider whether it is your cup of tea or not.