• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Well, I did not find an introduction thread, maybe I am missing it - if so, maybe we can move this. Anyway, well here I am. Not sure how active I will be, but I felt the urge to join up anyway. My username is due to, because I was a bit bored at work today and I did an internet search and thin found this site, now I have another new interest - thanks guys. Yes, I have a handful of air guns, nothing fancy, but I also had no idea this had such a big following. I have to say, you guys gimme the fever.
Welcome @Nowthis

You have found the right place if you are involved with air guns. Lots of helpful and friendly folks here.

ThomasT

Reactions: Nowthis
oh boy - no, no clue about them.
What you have are toys, old novelties. PCP's have completely changed airguns into leading edge, superbly accurate, repeatable precision hunting weapons. You don't know how much you don't know! Throw all old airgun conceptions out the window & come into the 21st century :giggle: Here's an example:

Went up in the attic and pulled down some more air rifles. Again, nothing to get excited about. I have more somewhere, but none of them are a big deal. Most come off an old family Kansas farm that were used for popping sparrows and such

• Crosman Model 781
  • Daisy Model 25 - I think this is an old one, looks old.
  • Arrowhead - some breakover deal
  • Benjamin Model 397P
  • Red Ryder Carbine Model 94 - this is an old sucker, has a leather butt cap, and a logo in the stock.
  • Made in China, no other information unless you can read Chinese, it's kinda heavy and the sight adjustments are a bit fancy, kinda
  • Daisy 102 Model 36 pretty old one too

Last edited:
I did the same thing was looking for airgun classified to see if I could find a better deal and stumbled onto airgun nation..now I'm being annoying and trying to get my 10 posts done so I can buy something..I seen 2 I wanted and think they sold already..I'm after bigger stuff from 357 to 58 haven't decided exactly what one hahha

Last edited: