Well, I did not find an introduction thread, maybe I am missing it - if so, maybe we can move this. Anyway, well here I am. Not sure how active I will be, but I felt the urge to join up anyway. My username is due to, because I was a bit bored at work today and I did an internet search and thin found this site, now I have another new interest - thanks guys. Yes, I have a handful of air guns, nothing fancy, but I also had no idea this had such a big following. I have to say, you guys gimme the fever.

Well, I did not find an introduction thread, maybe I am missing it - if so, maybe we can move this. Anyway, well here I am. Not sure how active I will be, but I felt the urge to join up anyway. My username is due to, because I was a bit bored at work today and I did an internet search and thin found this site, now I have another new interest - thanks guys. Yes, I have a handful of air guns, nothing fancy, but I also had no idea this had such a big following. I have to say, you guys gimme the fever.
What guns you have?

Welcome! Beware…enter at your own risk..airgunning is highly addictive…John

a handful of Daisy Red Ryders
Colt Defender
Crosman, Mark I Target
TFA Model B21
Gamo PT-85 Blowback
Marksman Repeater
American Classic Model 1377
Walther PPK/S
Daisy Model 188
Wingun WSGC-101
Crosman Vigilante
66-Powermaster

I have stuff in the attic too, not sure what all. Nothing worthy of the cool factor, I had no idea...I am an old guy, a gun guy, and all of these years, I had no idea.

a handful of Daisy Red Ryders
Colt Defender
Crosman, Mark I Target
TFA Model B21
Gamo PT-85 Blowback
Marksman Repeater
American Classic Model 1377
Walther PPK/S
Daisy Model 188
Wingun WSGC-101
Crosman Vigilante
66-Powermaster

I have stuff in the attic too, not sure what all. Nothing worthy of the cool factor, I had no idea...I am an old guy, a gun guy, and all of these years, I had no idea.
Welcome!!!!
This is just the beginning 🤣🤙

• Wow
Reactions: Nowthis
Welcome to the party. Think you’ll find a good mix of novices, like myself, all the way to the type of people whom you wonder, I mean reeeally wonder how the heck they know what they know. Then, of course, you have some people that like to post pics that are graphic-those, you’ll find in the hunting section (hopefully). There’s an assortment of people who spend more on this hobby than you’d like to believe-they are fun to see as you slowly start to justify dropping big coin on this stuff. Enjoy!

Welcome, you are entering the Rabbit Hole®, marriages suffer or you have to spend as much on the Mrs. as you do on Air Guns.

• Wow
I am a hunter, so I want something for squirrel and rabbit. I am also a Clay's shooter, but I doubt there is anything in this arena for that.
They do make a few air shotguns believe it or not. Just my personal opinion, but at one time being an avid clay shooter myself I wouldn’t waste my time with one of the air powered shotguns. The rifles/pistols/arrow slingers are all tons of fun though.

I am a hunter, so I want something for squirrel and rabbit. I am also a Clay's shooter, but I doubt there is anything in this arena for that.
Plenty abroad for rabbits and squirrels.
🤔clays as in clay pigeons?*the orange diskies?🤪🤙
It's been a good while since I've done that😳
I know they have some stationary clay targets for pellets...somewhere.
Haha you are "new" and already giving me ideas; would the pellet style be cheaper to buy? 🤪🤙