New Guy Update: The .25 AEA SS+ showed up with the scope. I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS THING!!!

This is my first air gun and I haven't done any shooting with firearms in decades, so it was a steep learning curve at first. But after zeroing the scope (had to watch a YT vid), it is now dead balls accurate and I'm just having a blast shooting at little frying pans out back right from my patio, stalking through the woods hitting various targets set up everywhere, shooting lights-out from the prone position at ridiculously small targets like little 10oz White Claw cans (yes, I like White Claws, ok? Fight me) and pellet tin lids from 40+ yards. No bi-pods, no table, just hand-held like a savage. I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!!

I've put just about 750 shots through that thing without so much as a hiccup. Not a single jam or magazine issue. Using JSB Exact King 25.4gr and JSB Hades 26.54gr pellets. Still waiting on the .30 cal. Vendor hasn't shipped yet and it's been weeks, although they did send the ammo and green dot. It's a UTG green dot sight with the rail adapter. I figured the .30 is for closer range shots with more punch so I thought I'd try a simpler point-and-shoot setup instead of a scope. We'll see how that goes.

BIGGEST MISTAKE SO FAR: Going cheap on the compressor. I've had nothing but issues with it. Blew the 110v transformer on the fifth fill, so I was hooking it up to the car which isn't convenient. Now the compressor only gets it to about 2500 psi before it bogs down and pops the breaker. Spending way to much time messing with the compressor. Upgrading soon.

image_6487327 (16).JPG
A little morning joe Sip-n-Shoot

image_50402817.JPG
Since it's just me and the dog in the house,
I keep her right on the shelf loaded, cocked,
and ready to rock.

image_50409729.JPG
Here's the offending compressor.

"I've put just about 750 shots through that thing without so much as a hiccup."

WAIT! Did you read the manual, or something?:oops::eek:

Number one rule for Airgunners- "If ALL ELSE fails, read the manual."🤤🥴
Of course not. What kind of beta do you take me for? The instruction manual went in the drawer with the others to be referred to only when something has gone horribly awry. I did, however, watch a lot of Bin Tac's videos while awaiting delivery. I like that guy. He is why I went with AEA ultimately. He's part enthusiast, part technical support, and part super slick salesman. One of his videos is titled "We FINALLY found one with a problem!" lol

This is a MAN's man! He don't need no stinkin' manual! :cool:
Yeah bummer about the compressor. I was also looking at that brand and they were looking promising as I guess one of their primary businesses I read was refrigerators and freezers, so you'd think they'd know a thing or two about compressors.
Honestly, I think I just got a lemon that was compounded by the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing. Pretty sure turning the compressor on and off while under internal pressure damaged something. The transformer may have just been bad luck. I'll say this, though. The customer service has been good. "Sonia" has responded to all my messages promptly and has tried to help me troubleshoot or replace something if necessary. She agreed that it would be best to send me an upgraded replacement model (the carbon fiber looking one).