• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

New guy looking for advice

Energy level isn't a major focus to me but there aren't that many repeating PCP pistols available in general it seems. I have an HW44 in .177 that has been excellent-high quality and very accurate with plenty of power. Not sure what one in .22 would provide in energy level but might be an option. Otherwise, what is there? Ataman, pp from SPA, and what else?

I don’t believe there is any commercially available pistol that is a 30 FPE repeater. The marauder pistol can achieve that with some heavy modifications. Also a crosman 2240, but will require more modifying than the marauder pistol. The HW44 is winning the race right now, being the most powerful repeating pistol currently available. Unless you can find a used Evanix ar6 pistol that might be more powerful than the HW44

This guy does 28fpe in 22 cal with a very short barrel. (7.6") I imagine in 25 cal with a longer barrel it would be up around 35 fpe maybe more? I have a stick magazine and a manually indexed magazine for it, but the gun required tons of cutting and hand-fitting. I had a barrel modified to fit it as well. 

I could have opted for a side lever breech, but wanted the bolt action single shot. Not something you can buy but have to spend time assembling and finding parts

I have a 25 cal 9" barreled pistol that shoots at 30 fpe if I want, but is not a repeater 

1589652263_747715885ec02b274b4f51.49253573.jpg