New guy gets no love!

I am very new and have bought with no issues here and have made friends in the process. I would think buying would be much easier than selling as a newbie. I also posted a wtb ad and someone tried to scam me. I appreciate the advice and help that I have received and am loving my dreamline that I purchased here.

I need to apologize. I got stirred up and aggressive.
[...] All that said I had no reason and no right to get defensive and snippy. I’ll endeavor to chill in future.

David, 😊

I really appreciate your post — and the attitude behind your post.

This world has gone mad with all the crises we've been having in the past couple of years.
So, it's easy to just think of Number ONE and disregard others, or assume they are simply mistaken and/or evil.

Your attitude shows that personal change is possible even in these difficult times.
And that people in this awesome hobby of airgunning don't have to follow this trend of negativity.

Three 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Matthias

PS: I recently posted a Willing to Buy add for a Shogun silencer and no-one had one for sale — it's just a questions of whoever is online and has what you're looking for at any given time.
It will eventually happen. 👍🏼
I have waited for a specific range finder and an anemometer on Ebay for about year, until the price was finally right....
I hope you'll find what you're looking for sooner! 😊

I don’t think you need to apologize for anything you said, you don’t seem aggressive at all. Maybe frustrated a little, there’s room for that lol!
I have had no problems buying and selling here, just be patient like someone else said.
I will only buy from and sell to members here because I’m afraid of scammers.
And anything I’m selling is going to be going to a fellow member so it will be all Forest Gump from my end, and hopefully more Forest Gump from the other end.
Life is like a box of chocolates for sure! But some of em gots mustard in em so you needs to be careful!
Once you get positive feedback it will definitely help. Just keep being an active member and you’ll fit right in.

Reactions: shambozzie
Being new to the forum is going to cause trust issues but the economy is horrible and there is no apparent end or even any concern by the administration we are stuck with. People I talk to are bracing for a major recession and there is a decent chance we will be in a shooting war with Russia or China in the near future. With Tiawan supplying 90% of semiconductor chips we cannot allow China to take the island. If they do they can shut down our military and our economy.

Being new to the forum is going to cause trust issues but the economy is horrible and there is no apparent end or even any concern by the administration we are stuck with. People I talk to are bracing for a major recession and there is a decent chance we will be in a shooting war with Russia or China in the near future. With Tiawan supplying 90% of semiconductor chips we cannot allow China to take the island. If they do they can shut down our military and our economy.
As a new member you should know to leave politics out.

Reactions: davelarson
I personally don't buy anything unless it's from a member I've seen on the forums for years.

the offer I make if someone i don't know is selling is : ....."you send me the item and after I check it out I pay" not worried if if they don't go for it i just keep looking ;0

Just curious, have you ever found someone willing to send you an expensive item before payment? Keeping in mind, they don't know you either.

I'm relatively new but I've had success selling a couple guns on here. I would never send anything out before payment, but I'm willing to chat on the phone to alleviate concerns that I'm some kind of scammer.